Sunday 1 May 2011

Heeey Guys,
So I've Just recently been trying to teach myself guitar and let me tell you, it is not as hard as you think it is. If you want something really bad ,then you wanna try and achieve  and reach that goal right? So ,its basically 90% attitude and 10% Practice. You've gotta be determined to finish it. Anyways, If you guys want some teaching videos or whatever just comment below and i'll do some But yeah whateva. Anyways I also wanted to tell you guys that i just recently re decorated my room. I was soo excited and I am actually very pleased with the result. My brother moved out and he had these chester draws in his room and i had like no draws so i asked mum if i could have them. She obviously said yes and all these ideas just raced through my mind. Lol. Anyways My brother made this little table desk thing and i asked him if i could use it for my room so yeah he said Yes too, ANYWAYS lol, I found some really, really light purple paint and painted the chester draws and the little desk. I recently got into antiques and wanted to make my room look antiquey, so i got the sandpaper and away i went. I glued these butterfly die cut outs onto the handles and i think it looks awesome, but that's just Me, haha. its got purpe Everything, curtains, bedspread, folders, its just exploding with purple, Now this post might sound a bit vain  But i like my room and Yeah,,Haha
Well Better Be off, Got School Tomorrow
Goodnight Bloggers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment